Monday, November 7, 2016

Winter in Edinburgh

I am staying in Edinburgh! It has been a while since I have been able to stay in an area! I am excited to be staying. Elder Donovan is moving to Dundee, and I will be training again! Another brand new missionary. It should be fun, but I am nervous to have the fate of another bright eyed missionary in my hands. I am pretty sure that I will be staying in Edinburgh until Christmas because they dont normally move people right before Christmas. I heard that Edinburgh has a pretty great Christmas market as well.
    It is starting to cool down a lot here and apparently it could do some snowing this winter! 
Last week was very cool because the sisters in the District baptised a girl. I was able to interview her for baptism and she asked if would baptise her. It was a really cool experience. 
   I do love this city and ward I am looking forward to serving another transfer here!
The Edinburgh crew

Breakin in the whites!

So long Elder Donovan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment