Monday, November 21, 2016

Christmas is under way!

Hey it is getting pretty cold up here!

    It is dipping below freezing. WOOO! The Christmas market is up and the lights are bright. 
I am trying to learn Chinese to help with our investigators. Haha I know how to say baptism because that is all they need to know. Haha only playing. We are having a good time. We have been struggling with new investigators, because at this point we know everyone at the University's first, last, and dogs name.
    I am getting excited for Christmas and looking forward to thanksgiving as well. We are starting to know all the members. I do love this city!
I hope I do stay for Christmas.
Love you all


Scottish fried chicken anyone?

The Christmas Festival in Edinburgh


Artsy elder pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment