Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Fall in Edinburgh

Busy week this last week! We had a baptism that we had to completely organize because the ward mission leader got released. It was pretty stressful, but it went well. It was a nice service and the mission President was the one who baptized her. It was so nice to see. 
   1 year went by so quickly, looking back on my past 9 transfers is crazy. I have been moving all over this mission and have had some great companions. This Sunday is the moves call... The past 3 moves calls I have moved. So I should be staying, but knowing me Ill move. I want to stay here till Christmas. I love this city.
   It is beautiful here this time of year. Leaves are completely covering the ground. This morning we played soccer in the park for exercise. The sunrise was amazing. 
   We are hoping to carve some pumpkins this evening, which I am so excited for because last Halloween I was in the MTC and did not have the chance to. 

Happy Halloween!!!!!!
Talk to you next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment