Monday, April 4, 2016

The Spirit of Conference

Hello,
    Conference was great! We had one of our investigators with us for the Sunday morning session. He really enjoyed it. The four of us missionaries had to figure out how to work the T.V because it uses internet. It took us like 30 minutes to figure it all out, and we had some technical difficulties, but it all worked out. We have watched all the sessions except for the last one. We will probably be watching it next week. I definitely had a much better experience listening to conference on my mission. There was so much I got out of it, and so much more to learn as I study it in the Ensign. 
   This Sunday we get our moves call, and I am feeling big changes coming. I wouldn't be surprised if I moved to some far off land. I want to go to Inverness up in Scotland so I can start the real reason i'm here, to find the loch ness monster. I will have my camera ready and take a high quality photo of it. 
   We are going to have a great week this week, and I will be making sure to visit all of the amazing people here in Galway just in case I leave!!
Elder Scholz
Most likely what Nessie looks like!
Home of the Loch Ness Monster

No comments:

Post a Comment