Monday, February 13, 2017

Family Reunion!

Had a pretty good week. We met with a few great new people. Good news, there are Chinese people in Paisley. We probably found the 3 of them studying at UWS (University of West Scotland). That was fun. Had some interesting lessons with some interesting people. A lot of funny conversations on the street.
We made friends with the people who were stopping people to sell internet. Had one girl who was interested so we sent her info as a referral to the missionaries in Sheffield in England.
Don't think I mentioned that my companion is from London.
Had stake conference yesterday. It was so good to see some people that I know. Saw the Greenock branch and my good friend from when I was in Glasgow.
Hope you all have a great week!
Love Elder Scholz

Our district loves America (against their will)

Our "true" missionary bios

Brother Calder with the Calder Family History

There is a town named Johnston in our area

No comments:

Post a Comment