Thursday, May 26, 2016

Army of Helaman!

Hi Everyone!

We have had an amazing week this last week! We were busy and met a few new people. I went on exchanges with a few of the missionaries in the district. My companion was busy doing interviews for baptism on Monday so that is why I am emailing today. I went to Paisley and served with a great missionary named Elder Powell. We did some finding in the beautiful sunny weather. We also taught a few great people. There was one man who served in the British army. He loved the fact that I was from California. He went on about Arnold Schwarzenegger and muscle beach. He talked a lot about his service in the military and we talked about our families. He wishes all back home in California well. He actually gave me a really cool navy seal patch. I refused for a while, then he said that he wants me to bring it back to California. "It would have a better life in California." So I have it and I will bring it back home. He was a great man and people like him is what makes a mission so meaningful to me. I know we have a great week ahead and hope you have too.
Elder Scholz
My district

Look what I found stuck in a big rock!


A gift from an investigator
We are as the armies of Helaman...

No comments:

Post a Comment