Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Missionary Friends

May 9th

It was nice to skype home yesterday! It was a great ending to a great week. We were able to go to Edinburgh on Wednesday and hear from our mission president. I was able to see a lot of my missionary friends. It's always nice to see new things and meet new people. The weather has been nice recently and I have been able to wear a short sleeve shirt. This place is really beautiful when the sun is out. I am looking forward to the next week, because there is supposed to be nice weather. 
I hope you all have a great week.
This email is short because I told you everything yesterday.
Scholzy 

May 16th

  Sounds like an incredible week. I am really proud of Mason. I am a little upset I couldnt be there but the pictures looked great.
We had a great week as well. We are teaching a couple new people. We have a busy week ahead of us as well. Our district all did well this week. We went to general priesthood yesterday and heard some great words in a funny accent. We are doing a bit of traveling this next week. We will be visiting members on a beautiful island. We will be going to a place called Dunoon to visit some people. 
     Elder Swarts and I are exciting for the new people we are teaching and are hoping that they will be able to get to know the members in the Greenock branch. We are having beautiful weather recently. We went a couple of weeks without rain and it was fairly warm. I didnt even have to wear a jacket for a while. It looks like this week will be a little different. I was able to get a few pictures of Scotland with some sunshine.
Elder Scholz

Greenock in the sunshine!

More sunny pics in Greenock

Elder Scholz and Elder Lindsay (from Saugus!)

The ferry to Edinburgh

The city of Edinburgh

No comments:

Post a Comment