Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Uncle Elder Scholz

Your a Grandma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can feel that I am already the cool uncle. Sounds like you have had an exciting week! We had a pretty cool week as well. We were able to see and teach a lot of our friends. We went to Dunoon last Saturday and saw a lot of cool people out there. It is a beautiful place just across the water from Greenock. We met with a new family out there that are really nice.
  There is going to be some changes around here! I am getting a new companion. Elder Swarts is moving to some other small Scottish city somewhere. My new Companion is ELDER FLYNN!!! I love this kid, I have met him a few times. He is from Fresno, CA. We spent some time together in Ireland. I am picking him up tomorrow. Sorry for the surprise, but we were not excepting anything new to happen last moves call, but you can never really know whats going to happen.
  We will be spending some time to say goodbye to some our our good friends. I will miss Swartsy but I am excited for something new. 
I hope all is well back in the USA!
Elder Scholz

GQ here I come...

Or maybe the Ensign?

Camoflaged Elder

Missionary buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment