Monday, April 10, 2017

Knock Knock...

Hey Mama so sorry for the no email. Rough week that week. My comp is struggling. All is well though.
Moves call is this weekend. Things are flying by. That is so good to hear about Taggert, it is a shame that I will be missing him though. He will do so good! This week was pretty rough as well. Upwards of 38 finding hours. It is like I am talking to the same 10 junkies. The district and zone are doing really well though. I have done 4 baptismal interviews in the past 2 weeks and have 2 more this week. Love meeting the people before they commit themselves to follow the savior. Really get to know people in like 25 minutes. 
   I will miss the opportunity to get to know so many people. I do kinda want to move. This place is just too small. We got a referral from the Ayr Sisters. She is so golden. Knowing my luck I will move before she gets Baptized. Heavenly Father needs to keep me humble.
    I am pretty sure that big Jake Taylor got called to Lisburn Portugal
Love you Mama Hope you have a great week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment