Monday, February 1, 2016

Still In Galway!

We got our moves call last night and IM STAYING IN GALWAY!! I am so happy. Elder Williams is going up to Belfast in Northern Ireland, and my new companion is Elder Blosil. I dont know much about him, but he has been out for 18 months. I will be able to learn a lot from him. We have a great investigator from Malawi and she came to church yesterday! She has a baptismal date for Feb 20. We are so excited to help her be baptized. We have been doing really well in our area and we finished this transfer off on a really positive note. The next transfer is really short, so it will feel so short. I know that I am meant to work really hard here in Galway to help this small branch grow. One of the little girls in primary gave me a letter from the primary. It was great. I am excited to be staying in Galway, and see great things in the future.
   I will be traveling to Dublin this week to get my new companion. I will be back later this week and it will be fun to lead out in this area.
   I hope everyone is doing great and enjoying the weather.
Elder Scholz

On a Bridge

Glasses


Primary Thank You Note

Always the "t"

No comments:

Post a Comment