Monday, January 4, 2016

2016 Baby!

Hey Everyone!
 
I hope you all had a great New Years. We saw a lot of hail but no snow, but I am still hoping that maybe it will snow soon. I am looking forward to get back into the groove after these holidays. We are having a great time here in Galway. People will be returning home from traveling so we will be able to see our investigators again. We have a busy week planned. We are having a farewell party for a girl named Alex who is leaving on her mission. She is awesome and it will be interesting to see how the branch reacts to losing one of their closest members. We had young mens last week, with one inactive boy. We played soccer for an hour and I realized that this young 14 year old kid was way better than me. Its true that Americans are behind the game when it comes to soccer. I am having a great time here Galway. Meeting some interesting people, and seeing very cool new things. I hope you guys start 2016 right, and remember that resolutions are supposed to last the whole year!
 
Elder Scholz 

No comments:

Post a Comment