Monday, December 14, 2015

Party in Galway!

Hello to all!
 We just had our first moves call and all four of us are staying here in Galway. This place is the promised land and I am happy to stay here. We had an amazing Christmas party with the branch. We had a couple of investigators show up which was a great way to introduce them to the branch. We had dinner and sang songs for Christmas. I am really excited for this next transfer in Galway. We are teaching some great people right now. We are planning to find a bunch more. We are all having fun and getting along well. We are very excited for Christmas, and I am trying to figure out the calling situation. We are probably going to call from our favorite members home. New missionaries were transferred in, so I am no longer the newest missionary. We are very lucky to be serving the people here in Galway. I hope you are as excited for this Christmas time as I am! We get to watch G rated movies on a few days, so we are very excited for that. I know that it is going to be great time of the year. We are staying warm and dry most of the time, but it is only going to get colder and darker for a bit. I am excited for the new year and the new adventure ahead.
-Elder Scholz
Partied out "bruh"
 
With members in Galway


Branch Christmas Party

 

No comments:

Post a Comment